IRA Administration Solution
Having a partner like American Trust Custody can help alleviate the administrative burdens of your IRA program. With multiple levels of administrative support – each designed around your current needs for administrative functions like tax and compliance reporting, distributions and investment selection– American Trust Custody has the right solution to outsource the administration of IRAs :
- Bank or trust company continues to serve as sponsor and administrator of the account, handling books and records of individual accounts.
- Omnibus trading with over 21,000 mutual funds and ETFs plus access to model strategies from global asset management companies.
IRA Administration Support
- Bank or trust company maintains the books and records of individual accounts and passes omnibus trades to American Trust Custody for execution.
- American Trust Custody serves as the sponsor of the accounts, handling all distributions and tax and compliance filings.
Fully Administrated IRA
- Fully customized IRA with investments selected by the bank or trust company.
- American Trust Custody serves as the sponsor, opens accounts for each client, handles all of the individual account trading, tax and compliance requirements, and distribution.
Please Enter Your Information Below: