State-of-The-Art Custody, Trading & Reporting
Our state-of-the-art trading and reporting systems integrate directly into your recordkeeping or trust accounting system, allowing fully electronic processing, settlement, and reporting of trades and transactions.
Turnkey Trading & Custody Integration Across Asset Classes
American Trust Custody’s platform delivers turnkey integration for trading and custodial reporting of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, managed accounts, unitized funds, equities, collectives, and self-directed brokerage accounts, which include:
- Competitive self-directed brokerage account options through our clearing arrangements with National Financial Services LLC
- Custodial reporting of SDB accounts held away
- Sub TA/Service fee collection for over 150 fund families
- 12b-1 collection for fee-based plans, enabling rebating
- Automatic electronic delivery of monthly statements to all interested parties
- Online mutual fund and ETF research tools and fact sheets as data sources can change over time
Build Diverse Investment Menus Across ETFs and Mutual Funds
Through our extensive relationships with mutual fund families and exchange-traded fund providers, and as an NSCC self-clearing member, American Trust Custody offers access to over 23,000 mutual funds from 450 different issuers and nearly 1,100 ETFs from 70 various providers. Plus, through ModelxChange® and ModelxChange® Gallery, you can seamlessly incorporate these funds and ETFs into models.
Over 9 Million Trades Per Month
American Trust Custody clears and settles over 9 million trades per month on behalf of our administrator, trust, and insurance company customers. As a result, when doing business with American Trust Custody, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you are trading with one of the NSCC’s largest mutual fund trade processors.
Please Enter Your Information Below: